If you are a helping or healing professional, you may have noticed your clients often use metaphors, but did you know these words are the keys to clarity and change? Learn to take full advantage of your clients’ internalized metaphors with…
Clean Language and Symbolic Modeling
These counseling and coaching techniques, based on the work of innovative psychotherapist David Grove, use basic questions to strategically direct clients’ attention so they can discover for themselves the changes they want and what needs to happen for lasting success. Apply them to everyday information for crystal clarity. Apply them to your clients’ metaphors, and experience a quantum leap in effectiveness, as both the wisdom and misunderstandings of the subconscious emerge to be resolved as the client determines is needed.
- Attract and keep clients with a creative, cutting-edge approach
- Work quickly, respectfully and effectively with core issues
- Facilitate mindful self-exploration without meditation
- Engage clients in an experiential process, enhancing brain neuroplasticity and lasting change
- Keep your perceptions and assumptions from unintentionally mingling with your client’s content
Gina Campbell offers training for helping and healing professionals and private sessions for individuals interested in personal development. Explore this website to learn more about this unique way of working for healing and growth!
Gina Campbell has been approved by National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6394. She is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.