If you are a helping or healing professional, you may have noticed your clients often use metaphors, but did you know these words are the keys to clarity and change? Learn to take full advantage of your clients’ internalized metaphors with…
This counseling and coaching technique, based on the work of innovative psychotherapist David Grove, uses deceptively simple questions to strategically direct clients’ attention so they can discover for themselves the changes they want and what needs to happen for lasting success. Apply them to everyday information for crystal clarity. Apply them to your clients’ metaphors and experience a quantum leap in effectiveness, as both the wisdom and misunderstandings of the subconscious emerge.
- Attract and keep clients with a creative, cutting-edge approach
- Work quickly, respectfully, and effectively with core issues
- Facilitate mindful self-exploration without meditation
- Engage clients in an experiential process, enhancing brain neuro-plasticity and lasting change
- Keep your perceptions and assumptions from unintentionally mingling with your client’s content
- Address problems in the context of seeking solutions
Gina Campbell offers training for helping and healing professionals and private sessions for individuals interested in personal development. Explore this website to learn more about this unique way of working for healing and growth.
Watch a Sample Session
Interview with Sample Session
Gina Campbell has been approved by National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6394. She is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Gina Campbell and Equine Specialist Michele Schraf are approved providers of EAGALA continuing education credits for specified courses.